Welcome to Beyond Body Modification
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Beyond Body Modification Website.
Beyond Body Modification is located at:57 6TH STREET PARKHURST, JOHANNESBURG
2193 – Gauteng , South Africa
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Beyond Body Modification website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Republic of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Vouchers & Gift Cards from Studio 57 Online
- The use of electronic vouchers or gift cards can be redeemed online at https://studio57online.co.za and in-store at Beyond Body Modification .
- It is valid for 12 (Twelve) months from date of issue and must be utilised within this period.
- If the full value of your vouher or gift card is not utilised on your first purchase, the balance will remain on your voucher or gift card to be redeemed at a later date.
- In the event the voucher or gift card is lost and/or stolen, neither Studio57online (“Studio57”) – Beyond Body Modification nor any of its agents will be liable for any reimbursement of any nature, whatsoever.
- For a balance enquiry, record will be kept of purchases from Beyond Body Modification and monitored accordingly.
- The usage of the voucher is solely at the risk and discretion of the customer.
- Studio57 and its affiliates will not be held responsible for any internet network service operator’s delay in forwarding the voucher or gift card to the customer.
- A voucher can be applied to any item. If the total value of your purchase exceeds the value of the voucher used, the balance is required to be paid by using a credit card, EFT or cash.
- The gift card may not be used for any illegal transactions. It is your responsibility to determine whether a transaction is legal or not.
- Misuse of the voucher may constitute fraud and may lead to prosecution.
- This voucher or gift card may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- Purchase authorisation will be declined if these terms and conditions are breached.
- The amount registered on the cardholder’s voucher or gift card will not accrue any interest.
- Exchange and/or return of merchandise purchased in whole or in part with the voucher or gift card, will be governed by the procedures and policies of Studio57 & Beyond Body Modification and the applicable law. At the time of any exchange or return, you must present both the merchandise receipt and the voucher or gift card.
- South African Law governs these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Beyond Body Modification and/or it’s licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Beyond Body Modification website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://beyondthepain.co.za for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://beyondthepain.co.za
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://beyondthepain.co.za
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://beyondthepain.co.za
Redistribute content from Beyond Body Modification (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- Payfast payment gateway or any relevant payment gateway that we deem secure in order to process your payments successfully and securely.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Beyond Body Modification and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Beyond Body Modification logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.